In this article, we will cover how to scan checks into Profitstars. Now that you've successfully registered your device and counted your checks, you're ready to begin scanning checks.
1. Log into Pushpay at pushpay.com/login if you haven't done so already.
2. Click Check Deposit on the left-side bar > click Open check scanning portal.
3. You should receive a popup message. Read through the preliminary steps and click Continue. A new browser window will open with your ProfitStars portal.
4. When the page to the ProfitStars portal opens click Transactions > Remote Deposit Complete. The below page will open:
- Select a Location.
- Create a Deposit Name.
- Enter the Number Of Checks you are scanning
- Enter the Total Amount of those checks.
- Click the green Create button.
6. Click the green Create New Deposit in the lower-right hand corner to start the check scanning process.
Please Note: If you haven't already installed the check scanning software it will automatically start downloading. You need to install the software before you can continue.
If you have installed the software and the scanner is not being recognized in the portal, make sure the software is running.
7. As you scan checks, you should see additional line items pop up. Once you’ve completed scanning all your checks, click the green Complete Deposit button on the bottom right hand corner.
|Note: There is an option to delete and rescan a check on the right side of the screen. Click on each check line to see the front and back of the check.|
8. Click on the check box next to the batches you would like to process > click Close Deposit(s) in the right hand corner > Confirm by click Close.