This article will outline the steps to allocate each check to a donor and a fund.
1. Click on the first check flagged with Allocation required.
|Please Note: You can set the given on date and/or fund for all transactions by clicking Settings in the batch header, choosing the appropriate values from the menu in the middle of the screen, and then clicking Update checks.|
2. Begin entering the appropriate donor details.
Please Note: An image of the check will show below so you can verify the check details match the giver.
3. When you start typing the donor's name, a drop down menu will appear where you can select the correct donor. You can view the front and back of the check by clicking Front and Back next to the check image.
4. Once you are done, click Save & Next to continue allocating the rest of the checks in the batch.
|Please Note: The Save & Next button will move to the next transaction that needs a donor selected. If a donor has been identified and was pre-selected, it will skip over the transaction.|
5. Once you have completed allocating the checks to all donors, click Complete allocation in the lower-right hand corner.
|Please Note: If any transactions are missing required information you will see a red circle next to the transaction. You will not be able to complete the allocation until all required fields are completed.|
6. When asked "Have you finished your allocation?" confirm by clicking Complete allocation. You should see a success message at the top of the page.
To view your allocated batches, you can click the Completed tab in the middle of the screen.