Pushpay's new feature, Fastbill for Tuition, is a bill reminder and payment processing solution. When you upload bill files into the Fastbill for Tuition feature, we will send a text message notification to parents & caregivers where they will clearly see the total amount of their bill, view the due date, and pay now or schedule a future payment.
How does Fastbill for Tuition Work?
Pushpay's Fastbill for Tuition works behind the scenes to provide parents with a seamless payment experience. Once enabled, Pushpay handles everything from sending reminder text messages - when a bill is ready and before and after a bill is due - to providing a link that enables a parent to pay now or schedule a payment for later. Parents can easily opt out of the messaging process if they would rather pay through a different method.
How do I sign up?
Submit a request with our Customer Care team to get more information about Fastbill for Tuition and how to set it up for your school.
I have Fastbill for Tuition. How do I get started?
1. Get to know the payment experience.
2. Notify your community that Pushpay is your new bill management system.
3. Prepare your community data by:
- Confirming that any duplicate families or people are combined into one payer record.
- Confirming all details - like name, email address, and phone number - are up to date.
4. Send our team an annual / monthly bill file.
|Please note: Any bills paid externally will need to be taken off our register. This will be done by notifying us in the next bill file.|