A 4 digit passcode is a number that you, as a payer/donor, set yourself on the free Pushpay App when activating the App on your Android or iOS device. This set of 4 numbers is different from your Pushpay password, which you will only need on the Pushpay web platform.
Changing your 4 digit passcode / setting up your mobile account
- Open the Pushpay App.
- Click Sign Out, and click confirm to sign out.
- Then click Activate on the bottom right hand corner (for an iPhone), and Open the Menu and select Activate, if needed (on Android)
- Enter your phone number and click Next,
- In order to verify your phone number, we will send you an SMS text message with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided and click next.
- You'll be prompted to enter a 4 digit passcode. Enter it, then enter it again to confirm you've got it right.
- Then the App will load and you can give to your organization in under 10 seconds!
Each time you set your 4 digit Passcode, you'll get a friendly reminder email, for your peace of mind (including the first time you set up the App).