The transactions menu is where you will find every transaction on your account along with the tools you’ll use to create views and exports for reporting:
1) Search by:
- giver name
- email address
- transaction ID
2) Filter by:
- payment source (web, app, kiosk, etc.)
- payment method
*The Listing filter will only be visible if your Organization has multiple Listings.
If you are a Listing Administrator for a single Listing, it will be the only one you are able to see and manage.
3) Options to exclude failed and/or processing transactions.
- The status icons indicate whether the payment source was a one time payment (tick icon) or a recurring payment (recycle icon).
- A green colored icon means successful, and a red colored icon means failed.
4) View Button:
Be sure to click the "View" button after setting your parameters to include your parameters in the file export (next step).
5) Export options:
After you’ve filtered your transactions, you can export them into:
- Other ChMS database format*
*If your church uses a database that requires a special file format, you’ll also see an option to export for the database that we have activated for your account.
6) For ACH transactions:
We recommend exporting ACH payment 5 business days after they’re made to ensure that they’ve been deposited into your account.
7) View transaction detail:
You can also click into individual transactions by clicking on the transaction row. When you do this, you’ll have the option to refund credit card transactions (see Issuing Refunds for more detail). .