In order to accommodate Breakout Sessions, workshops, or other sub events included within an event, users can create a set of Eventlets. To set this up, you should select: This event is made up of a series of events when creating the event.
You can see a demo event with this setup here.
Step 1. Create an event
1. From your home screen, click on Create an event in the upper right hand corner
2. Select This event is made up of a series of events (we call these 'eventlets')
3. Click Save & continue
4. Enter your general Event details, Contact details (how attendees can contact you if they have questions), and any of the available Additional details that you may want to include. Verify that the Admin settings are correct and click Save and continue
5. Create your first eventlet by completing the form
- Each eventlet will have it's own name (e.g., Friday only, Missions Breakout, or an add-on option like t-shirts or other merchandise you might want to include as an upsell).
- You can set the number of available tickets for each eventlet independently of each other.
- If purchasing tickets for two eventlets would cause issues with being able to attend both, check the box If the attendee selects this eventlet, don’t allow them to register for other eventlets during the same time period
- You can also specify if you would like create a prerequisite by using To attend this eventlet, the attendee must also attend:
6. Click Save & add another eventlet until you have added all of the eventlets you need for your registration form.
7. Once you have created all the eventlets you need, click Save.
Step 2: Ticket types
Next you'll need to configure the types of tickets you would like available for your event. Selecting One ticket price per eventlet will be the basic option, allowing you to set a single price for each eventlet ticket.
Advanced options include:
-Pricing for different groups of people (i.e. Seniors, Students, Family)
-Pricing that varies by registration date (i.e Early Bird Pricing vs. Last minute)
-Pricing by date AND group (mix of the above two options)
Step 3: Ticket pricing
On the Ticket Prices screen, specify a price for the main Eventlet, or for individual Eventlets. If you do not want individual prices just set the ticket price to 0 and it will show as FREE. (If you do not select a value it will show as "Unavailable")
The Booking Details will appear like this for attendees:
The rest of the event information can be set up the same as a normal event. Jump to step six HERE