This article is designed to help you configure and set up Pushpay and Church Community Builder to allow transaction information to be passed directly from Pushpay into CCB. The following steps must be completed before setting up the CCB Two-way Integration.
Not sure what the integration is or how it works? Click here.
Step 1: in Church Community Builder
- Log into CCB as the Master Administrator.
- Click Settings.
- Click API.
- Click Add a new API User.
- Complete the form information.
- Choose a username and password that will allow Pushpay to communicate with your CCB account.
- We recommend making the API user and username "Pushpay"
- Primary Organization Contact should be your details.
- Note the username and password - you will need them later.
Step 2: in Pushpay
- Log into your Pushpay account at pushpay.com/login
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Click Connect integration beneath the Church Community Builder header.
- Enter your Church Community Builder website into the Tenancy URL and your API username and password that were created a moment ago.
- Click Connect.
- (Optional) Enter CCB Profile ID for all anonymous cash donations.
- Select your Fallback fund for each listing.
- Click Setup.
- Select matching funds for all your existing Pushpay funds.
- Click Import.
- Click Enable integration to enable one-way integration.
Looking to set up CCB Two-way Integration? Click here.
Earlier in the process we configured the Pushpay CCB API user to have access to all services in Church Community Builder. This is simpler to configure and saves you from needing to scroll through all of the available services in CCB. If you want to be more explicit regarding the services that Pushpay has access to then you can click “Services”, then “Remove all Services”, then select just the following;
Pushpay must have access to these seven services. If this is done incorrectly, the integration will not work. This support article from Church Community Builder Support shows you how to edit an existing API user if needed.
Need additional support? Submit a request with our support team.