This article is designed to help you configure and set up the Two-way Integration which will allow transaction information to be passed both ways between Pushpay and Church Community Builder. Before completing the steps below, you must set up the CCB One-way Integration.
Step 1: in Church Community Builder
- Log into CCB as the Master Administrator.
- Click Settings.
- Click Campuses.
Select the campus you are setting up giving for.
Select Pushpay/echurch Processing from the Merchant dropdown.
Note: if you have an existing merchant already selected you must click Remove Merchant before you can select Pushpay/echurch.
- Read authorization details and click Confirm.
- You will be redirected to a Pushpay login page.
- Enter your Pushpay administrator email/phone number and password and click Login.
- You will be presented with an authorization screen showing the Pushpay Listings you are allowed to administer and the allowed permissions.
- Click Authorize.
- You will be redirected back to CCB.
- Pushpay/echurch Processing will be selected as your merchant.
- From the Merchant Listing dropdown, select the Listing that matches the campus you are configuring.
- Click Save.
Note: you do not need to select a merchant under RDC Merchant Settings when using Pushpay/echurch Processing.