This article is designed to help you configure and set up Pushpay and Elvanto to allow transaction information to be passed directly from Pushpay into Elvanto.
What is it?
Churches who are using Elvanto can have Pushpay integrate with it. When payments are made through Pushpay to your organization, Pushpay will automatically send the corresponding transaction data from Pushpay into Elvanto.
How does it work?
Pushpay works in real time behind the scenes to make the integration experience seamless. Once enabled, Pushpay handles every payment and automatically creates the necessary contribution records within your Elvanto account.
Step 1: in Elvanto
- Log into Elvanto as the administrator.
- Click Settings under the User Nav.
- Click Integrations under Other.
- Click Add integration.
- Click Pushpay under Online Giving.
- You will be provided a Client ID and a Client Secret. You need to copy these into your Pushpay account so we suggest you log into Pushpay from another window or tab.
Step 2: in Pushpay
- Log into your Pushpay account at pushpay.com/login.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Click Connect integration beneath the Elvanto header.
- Enter Elvanto Client ID and Shared Secret (Client Secret) and click Setup.
- You will be redirected to Elvanto to authorize Pushpay integration.
Step 3: in Elvanto
- Enter Elvanto credentials and click Login.
- Click Allow Access.
- You will be redirected to Pushpay to complete integration.
Step 3: in Pushpay
- Select your Fallback fund for each listing.
- Click Setup.
- Select matching funds for all existing Pushpay funds.
- Click Import.
Need additional support? Submit a request with our support team.