This article is designed to help you configure and set up Pushpay and UCare to allow transaction information to be passed directly from Pushpay into UCare and UCare transactions to be processed through Pushpay.
Setting up the integration
- Log into UCare as an administrator.
- Click Settings under the User Nav.
- Click Payments under Settings.
- Select the "Credit card payment service" dropdown and choose Pushpay.
- Click Connect with Pushpay.
- You will be directed to log in with your Pushpay administrator credentials.
- You will then be directed to grant authorization to your Pushpay listing(s)
If all is successful, you should be directed back to UCare and see your Pushpay merchant key and Pushpay token filled in.
Making payments from UCare
Once the integration is set up, users will be able to make payments through UCare forms and events. These payments will process through Pushpay, but the payment experience itself will remain in UCare.