This article is designed to help you set up the Planning Center People integration between Pushpay and Planning Center to allow transaction syncing between your community member details and Planning Center People.
Before you start
We suggest reviewing your community members in Pushpay before enabling the integration. By combining duplicate people and correcting any obvious errors such as mistyped names or other details, the integration will work more effectively.
To enable the integration you need to be both an Organization Level Administrator for Pushpay and have either Manager or Editor permissions in Planning Center People.
We recommend only connecting Pushpay to one Planning Center People database. If your organization has multiple active Planning Center People databases, please contact our care team to discuss the best option for you.
- Log into your Pushpay account at pushpay.com/login.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Click Connect integration beneath the Planning Center header.
- Click the Connect button on the next screen.
- You will be redirected to Planning Center to connect. If you're not already signed in you'll be prompted to enter your Planning Center username and password now.
- Click Allow when asked to authorize access to Pushpay.
- You will be redirected back to Pushpay and asked to confirm you want to enable the integration. Click Enable integration when you're ready to enable the integration.
- Your Planning Center People integration is now enabled.
If your community is large the first synchronization may take some time. You can monitor progress via the Recently Created Profiles panel on the Planning Center People homepage.