Pushpay is an exciting tool that enables you to give to the organization of your choosing through their website, text engagement, or the Pushpay app. If you have been directed to your organization's unique website or the Pushpay website and do not know how to make a payment, you can find instructions on how to do so below.
To create a recurring payment schedule from your organization's giving link, follow these steps:
- Enter the amount that you want to give.
- Under Gift Type, select Set up recurring.
- Make appropriate selections for Frequency and Starting date.
- Complete all fields on page, and select Next.
- If you do not have a Pushpay account yet, you will be prompted to create one by verifying your mobile number and entering your name and email address.
|Note: If you already have a Pushpay account, you will be prompted to verify your mobile number after confirming your recurring payment details and payment method.|
To process payment on a card:
- Select Card.
- Complete all fields on the Card page, and select Next.
Please Note: For your own security, it is important that your card number is only entered in the appropriate fields.
To process payment from a bank account:
- Select Bank account.
- Complete all fields on the Bank account page, and select Next.
- You will now be prompted to confirm your account number by re-entering it.
Please Note: For your own security, it is important that your bank account number is only entered in the appropriate fields.
If you would like to login to make a payment even quicker:
- After you have created a Pushpay account, the My Account at the top of the page will now read Hi <Your Name>.
- Select Hi <Your Name>and click on Manage Account.
- Sign in with your mobile number and SMS security code or email address and password.
- You will now be directed to your account dashboard.
- Complete all fields on the page, and select Next.