Once you have created your event in eChurch Events, you can promote it a number of different ways using the link that is created when you publish your event.
- In your app - Promoting your event in your app
- Push Notifications - Using your App to Push notifications
- Email - Promoting your event with email
- On your website - copy & paste the link
- Facebook - create a FB event and copy the link into the event, or make a FB post with the link in the post
- Sunday morning announcement
Tips - For any event that you advertise, there are some trends that you may notice. You will generally see a spike of initial sign ups when you first advertise the event, and a spike shortly before the event begins with people reserving/purchasing last minute.
- In order to help remind people of your event be sure to plan for ways that you can use a variety of the suggestions above at different times, so that people are aware of your event.
- You can also use the different pricing types in the Events tool to help motivate people to sign up early so that they can get a better price and you can get a more accurate head count!